CHARLOTTE RONSON Fall 2014 Presentation, Photographed by VITAL AGIBALOW ↓
FALL / WINTER 2014
Charlotte Ronson’s Fall / Winter 2014 collection is a modern take on Little Lord Fauntleroy. This season tells the story of a
cryptic and cute woman compelled by mystery and darkness.
Ronson's handsome, feminine collection reprises her signature scalloped details, now accenting richly tailored separates:
bouclé cropped sweaters, laser-cut leather dresses, A-line jackets, and black-on-black leather rose embroidery is
complimented by elaborate lace, ruffles, sheer chiffon and mesh inserts.
Ronson's protagonist-muse is creative, smart, just a little bit spooky, and a hopeless romantic, as evidenced by the flower
prints throughout the collection: poppies on plush velvet and tangles of rose print on crepe.
Born in London into an artistic family and raised in New York, Charlotte Ronson followed the tradition by developing her
own unique style at an early age. In 2000, Ronson launched her first collection, C. Ronson, which gained instant recognition
and the attention of renowned publications. In May 2002, Ronson opened her flagship boutique in New York’s hip Nolita
In 2005 the collection was re-named “Charlotte Ronson” – a natural evolution of the brand and an accurate reflection of
who Charlotte is and what she and her customer want to wear.
As a fixture in the fabric of New York City life, Ronson has fostered many relationships with family and friends and
developed a number of strategic partnerships resulting in innovative collaborationssuch as Shoshanna Made With Love
Charlotte Ronson and Charlotte Ronson x Uniqlo.
Known for her impeccable style and trendsetting designs, Ronson’s clothing and accessories have quickly become a favorite
among such fashion forward celebrities, models and influencers including Blake Lively, Kirsten Dunst, Nicole Richie,
Rihanna, Diane Kruger, Leighton Meester, and Kate Moss.
Charlotte Ronson has become one of the most sought after American womenswear designers and her New York Fashion
Week runway shows are a must see event. Her success has also lead to design deals with some of America’s largest,
respected retailers and has catapulted her into the spotlight. In 2008, Ronson designed Play by C. Ronson, a diffusion line
exclusive to Urban Outfitters, sold in over 100 of their retail stores nationwide and online. Ronson and JCPenney have
signed a long-term deal with the Texas-based retailer with a full contemporary sportswear collection. I [Heart] Ronson for
JCPenney made its debut in Spring 2009 hitting 600 of Penney’s stores as well as their online site and catalogues.
In 2011 Charlotte Ronson was inducted into the CFDA and launched the Charlotte Ronson Beauty line with Sephora and in
2012 Charlotte Ronson launched the Charlotte Ronson handbag collection with Artisan House.
Twitter: @charlotteronson, #charlotteronsonFW14
FALL / WINTER 2014
Run of Show
1. Amanda / Trump Model Management – Crepe Jacket, Crepe Bralette, and Crepe Blazer
2. Sarah F / Wilhelmina – Boucle Sweater, Crepe Skirt
3. Anastasia / MC2 – Crepe Scalloped Jumpsuit
4. Liz / One Management – Crepe and Chiffon Combo Dress
5. Marleen / One Management – Lace Gown
6. Leanna / New York Model Management – Leather Short, Elbow Length Lace Top
7. Theolanda / One Management – Leather Dress
8. Yue Ning / Marilyn Agency – Paisley Print Slip Dress, Leather Moto Jacket
9. Caroline / Major Model Management – Pajama Suit Set
10. Livia / Trump Model Management – Stripe Mesh Blue Dress
11. Ona / Fusion Models NYC – Black Stripe Top*, Pleated Leather Skirt
12. Helena / One Management – Black Velvet Crop Top, Black Stripe Mesh Skirt
13. Ingrid / VNY Model Management - Long Felt Coat, Poppy Print Blouse, Cranberry Velvet Pant
14. Andrea / Frame Model Management – Poppy Print Slip Dress, Bolero/Shawl
15. Hannah / Click – Scalloped Poppy Print Dress
16. Daria / VNY Model Management – Felt A-Line Jacket, Black Velvet Pant
17. Annie / Major Model Management – Felt Pleated Skirt, White Blouse
18. Anna N / NY Model Management – Sheer and Scalloped Velvet Dress
19. Ali Walsh / Major Model Management – Floral Print Skirt, Velvet A-Line Jacket
20. Samantha / Major Model Management – Off-Shoulder Floral Print Dress
Fall / Winter 2014
Friday, February 7, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
The Hub at the Hudson Hotel
Yadim for Maybelline New York
Stephanie Hayes for Batiste
Gina Edwards for KISS Products, Inc.
Jewelry and Headpieces:
Find Samantha Ronson’s playlist from the show on the Beats Music App
Special thanks to:
Aaron Nir, Satoko Miyake, Elizabeth Ozarowski, Kristin Lee Geiger, Yoshiko Takeda, Leyla Yucel, Hailey Lindebak, Sumiko Yamazaki,
Seventh House PR, Seventh House Production, Natalie Joos, Chloe Bauwens, Daniel Lutz, Samantha Ronson, Happy Massee, Mandie
Erickson, Sarah Sallee, Judy Rice, Valerie Light, Julie Oh and One Stop, Molly at Yestadt, all the Charlotte Ronson Interns: Athena, Jamie,
Malika, Monica, Princess, Robyn, Shekimah, Yalary, and everyone who has been so helpful in making this show possible.
Press: Seventh House
Sales: Charlotte Ronson
Contact: Yoshiko Takeda / email@example.com
Tel: 212 616 1039 Fax: 212 789 9603
Models: Extra special thanks to all the models and agents at Marilyn Agency, Trump, Wilhelmina, Fusion, MC2, VNY, Frame, Click,
Major, One, and New York Model Management
Thank you to our sponsors: Batiste, Maybelline New York, KISS Productions, Inc., and skyn ICELAND
Photographed by – VITAL AGIBALOW
SOURCE – VITALPHOTO nyc